Supported by Up and Active and Pendle Leisure Trust.
Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 July 2016:
At Whitehough Outdoor Education Centre, Barley
|Event / Race||When||Limit||Entry Fee|
|Physioroom.com Half marathon||Sat 09:30||300||£15/£17|
|PRF 10k||Sat 09:30||300||£10/£12|
|Burnley Leisure Trail race||Sun 09:30||200||£6/£8|
|Children’s Race||Sat from 14:00||n/a||£2|
|Fun Games & Races||Sun from 13:00||n/a||£1|
- Entry to the venue is free, races and extra activities incur a charge.
- Why not make a weekend of it – Camping, bunk and group accommodation is available at the venue (see the ‘Accommodation’ page).
- The road race routes are designed to be challenging yet scenic. The half marathon has over 2,000ft of ascent and the 10k over 800ft!
- Whitehough O.E.C. will provide additional activities for families: High ropes, low ropes, archery, orienteering. There are games tables, a bouncy castle, face painting and circus skills available over the weekend.
- Home cooked food, refreshments, bag storage, toilets, showers and changing facilities are provided at the venue.
- All runners must register and collect their numbers before their race at Event Registration at the venue.
- Pendle & Rossendale Mountain Rescue will be supported at the event.
- Prices increase on July 1st. Entry on Day available (if limits aren’t reached) at increased price level.
- Children’s races and the Fun Games are entry on day only
You can book onto any of the Pendle Running Festival races through the Book It Zone link to the right, on Run Britain Website or:
Book by Post
If you would like to book your place in any of the Pendle Running Festival races via email or post, please request an entry form from Molly, who will send you a form to print and complete – with details of where to return the form and cheque payment.