Supported by Up and Active and Pendle Leisure Trust.
Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 July 2016:
At Whitehough Outdoor Education Centre, Barley
|Event / Race||When||Limit||Sponsor|
|Half marathon||Sat 09:30||300||Physio Room|
|Trail race||Sun 09:30||200||Burnley Leisure|
|Children’s Race||Sat from 14:00||n/a||Carousel Childrenswear|
|Fun Games & Races||Sun from 14:00||n/a||Lomeshaye Village Day Nursery|
- Visitors to the Pendle Running Festival can attend on one or both days or stay at the venue for the weekend – Camping, bunk and group accommodation is available for the weekend (see the ‘Accommodation’ page).
- The routes are designed to be challenging (hilly) yet scenic and to showcase Pendle as a tourist destination.
- Whitehough O.E.C. will provide additional activities for families: High ropes, low ropes, archery, orienteering, indoor caving, climbing.
- Food, refreshments, bag storage, toilets, showers and changing facilities will be provided at Whitehough O.E.C.
- There is no charge to enter the venue but there is a charge for the race entry, the extra activities, food and accommodation.
- All runners must register before their event at Whitehough O.E.C.
- Pendle & Rossendale Mountain Rescue will be supported at the event.
You can book onto any of the Pendle Running Festival races through the Book It Zone link to the right.
Book by Post
If you would like to book your place in any of the Pendle Running Festival races via email or post, please request a booking form from Molly, who will send you a form to print and complete – with details of where to return the form and cheque payment.