Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 July 2017:
At Barley Village Hall, Barley, Pendle
|Event / Race||When||Limit||Entry Fee|
|Physioroom.com Half marathon||Sat 09:30||150||£15/£17|
|PRF 10k||Sat 09:30||150||£10/£12|
|Burnley Leisure Trail race||Sun 09:30||200||£7/£9|
|Children’s Race||Sat from 14:00||n/a||£2|
- Why not make a weekend of it and challenge yourself to 2 races – Accommodation available locally.
- The road race routes are designed to be challenging yet scenic. The half marathon has over 2,000ft of ascent and the 10k over 800ft!
- The village of Barley is a great base for families with a playground, a sculpture trail, a selection of cafe’s/pubs. There will be a bouncy castle, face painting and circus skills available over the weekend for extra entertainment.
- Home cooked food, refreshments, bag storage, toilets, showers and changing facilities are provided locally.
- All runners must register and collect their numbers before their race at Event HQ at Barley Village Hall.
- Pendle & Rossendale Mountain Rescue will be supported at the event.
- Prices increase on July 1st. Entry on Day available (if limits aren’t reached) at increased price level.
- Children’s races and the Fun Games are entry on day only
You can book onto any of the Pendle Running Festival races through the Book It Zone link to the right, on Run Britain Website or:
Book by Post
If you would like to book your place in any of the Pendle Running Festival races via email or post, please request an entry form from Molly, who will send you a form to print and complete – with details of where to return the form and cheque payment.